Scientific Advisory Board
The Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) serves as a controlling and advisory committee to the Presidium of the Austrian Academy of Sciences and the Institute. The aim of the SAB is to help IQOQI to reach and maintain research at the highest possible level in comparison with international standards.
- Prof. Dr. Antonio Acin, ICFO, The Institute of Photonic Sciences, Spain
- Prof. Dr. Renato Renner, ETH Zürich, Institute for Theoretical Physics
- Prof. Dr. Reinhard Werner, University of Hannover, Institute for Theoretical Physics
- Prof. Dr. Ian Walmsley, University of Oxford, Department of Physics
- Prof. Dr. John Rarity, University of Bristol
- Frau Prof. Dr. Sabrina Maniscalco, Turku Quantum Technology group (TQT), University of Turku